Monday, May 18, 2009

My little Island Girl

My happy, content little girl! She loved P.R. and her pa-pa keeps saying how she was soo happy there and she was enjoying her stay. She kept everyone happy and laughing and i think that she may have gotten about one thousand kisses *smile* We had landed at the airport in San Juan and we was going through the airport when a little boy that couldn't have been no more than 2 1/2 -3 years old was staring at Israel then he told his mommy "Look at the baby," I thought that was sooo cute, he was basically a baby himself. More pics to come, i promise.... But for now it's night night time for me. Israel has a dr's appt in the morning that includes shots!! My poor poor Sqiggles.....

1 comment:

jasmine bailey-barfuss said...

What a gorgeous little island girl!! In answer to your question, I use the nikon D 700 at the moment - I LOVE it so much more than my older camera, it is really quite good in low lighting, and since I don't like using a flash, this is a great feature for me. It also has great colors and contrast.